Terms and Conditions
The visitors of this web page are assumed to fully abide by the terms and conditions, outlined below. You may close Tour Advice Armenia's website, in case you find unacceptable points in this page. We will be using the following terminology the Terms and Conditions: “User(s)”, "Client(s)", “You” and “Your” will refer to the person (people), accessing this web page and accepting our Terms and Conditions. The terms "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refer to our company - Tour Advice Armenia. The terms “Party(ies)”, or “Us”, refer to both the Client and the Company, or either the Client or the Company. All Terms and Conditions refer to the information put in our web page. These Terms and Conditions also regulate the payment policy. All Terms and Conditions aim to meet the Client’s needs and expectations, connected with the decent provision of services, ordered by the Company. Any use of the above mentioned terminology or the use of this terminology in singular, plural form, capitalization and/or the use of he/she/they, will be considered as interchangeable and, therefore, as referring to the same.
Tour Advice Armenia owns the intellectual property rights for all the materials, distributed to the User or the Client through the Company’s web page or e-mails delivered. You are allowed to view, as well as print pages from http://toursarmenia.com, but for personal use only. The use of the Company’s web page and all its materials is subject to restrictions even for personal purposes, unless agreed or stated otherwise. You must not:
- Republish material from Tour Advice Armenia;
- Sell, rent or sub-license materials from Tour Advice Armenia;
- Reintroduce or copy materials from Tour Advice Armenia;
- Redistribute content from Tour Advice Armenia (except for the cases when the content is made for redistribution purposes).
1. Users have an opportunity to make comments, as well as post and exchange ideas and opinion through Our web page. Tour Advice Armenia shows all the messages in their original form. The Company does not edit or review Comments, before they appear on the website. Comments made by Users do not reflect the views of Tour Advice Armenia, its agents and/or partners, but only the point of view of the posting person. Tour Advice Armenia bears no responsibility for the Comments and posts, published by the User. Whatsoever, Tour Advice Armenia reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comment, which might be considered offensive, inappropriate, or otherwise, might seem in breach of the Company's Terms and Conditions.
2. You guarantee that:
- The Comments you publish do not disturb any intellectual property right, without any limitation.
- The Comments you publish on the Company's website contain no defamatory, false, offensive and aggressive, indecent or, as otherwise characterized, unlawful material, as well as material, which might be considered an invasion of any type of privacy.
- The Comments you publish will not be aimed to promote business, as well as make commercial or unlawful activities.
3. You grant Tour Advice Armenia a royalty-free license for the use, reproduction, and edition of your Comments and posts. You also authorize others to use, reproduce and edit your Comments in any and all forms and formats, be it a text or a media.
HYPER LINKING TO OUR CONTENT
1. Only few organizations are allowed to hyperlink to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government Agencies and organizations;
- Search engines;
- Partner hotels, restaurants, places of attraction;
- Directory distributors, Yellow pages, in case they list us in the proper directory.
2. The above listed organizations have the right to link to our home page, as well as to any other information in the website, as long as:
- The link is functioning;
- The link does not imply false sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services;
- The link fits within the context of the web page of the linking organization or company.
3. Tour Advice Armenia may also consider the approval of link requests from other types of organizations. The linking requests should be sent to email@example.com. The procedure of approval or disapproval may take up to 3 weeks.
4. Tour Advice Armenia may approve link requests if it is determined that:
- the link will not reflect unfavorably on the Company;
- the organization has no unsatisfactory history;
5. The organization, who received an approval to hyperlink to our web page, should do it as follows:
- They must use our Company's name; or
- They must link to our web address; or
- They must link any text or the sentence in their web page. This text must fit in with the context of a certain page of the linking company's website.
No type of organization, unless agreed otherwise, will be allowed to use any technical tools that might change the visual presentation of our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove or amend all or any particular text linking to our website, at any time we notice any inappropriateness or if we decide to change our Terms and Conditions. Linking party should agree to make the requested changes, or remove the link immediately after the request was sent. Tour Advice Armenia may also make amendments in the current Terms and Conditions any time the Company thinks it necessary. By continuing to link to our web page, the linking party agrees to abide by all the points in our Terms and Conditions.
Link Removal Policy
The User can contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org, once he/she encounters any offensive or inappropriate link to our website, as well as in any other linked website. We will be obliged to consider all link removal requests, but we are not obliged to do so if we find the links appropriate and decent.
While we do our utmost to ensure that the information in the website is correct and full, we will readily consider any suggestions concerning both the accuracy of information, and the writing style. We will also readily consider your suggestions to add or remove certain information, be it a text, or media. Nevertheless, we are not obliged to accept and make all the amendments, suggested by the User.