- Duration : 4 days / 3 nights
Day 1/Arrival - Yerevan City Tour
Arrival, meet and transfer to the hotel. After a short rest at the hotel start the city tour with the Brandy Factory to taste delicate Armenian high quality cognac and learn about the techniques of brandy making. Continue the tour visiting the depository of ancient Armenian manuscripts called Matenadaran. The depository contains numerous valuable items, among them the oldest parchment book, Gospel of Lazarus written in 887, as well as the heaviest Armenian manuscript, weighing 34 kilograms. Drive to the Cascade Monument to enjoy the panorama of the city. Visit Cafesjian Center for the Arts, enjoying the marvelous collection of glass, painting, and sculpture, print and drawing. Lunch tasting traditional Armenian dishes. Proceed to Opera House visiting the roundabouts: State Conservatory, the Monument “Men” in the Saroyan Park. The monument is devoted to a famous Armenian film called “Men”. Then visit the Lake Swan, Monument of Aram Khachatryan, William Saroyan, Arno Babajanyan, Hovhannes Tumanyan. Later proceed to the Republic Square to visit the Museum of Armenian History. Start a street tour including Republic Square, Yerevan State University, Victory Bridge, Sports & Concerts complex, Kiev Bridge. Later drive along the Baghramyan Avenue with the House of Parliament and Academy of Sciences and other important buildings on both sides. Dinner and overnight in Yerevan.
Day 2/Yerevan – Tsaghkadzor
After breakfast at the hotel drive to ski resort Tsaghkadzor. All day in Tsaghkadzor at leisure, enjoying the winter scenery of Tsaghkadzor and the brightly shining snow. Skiing and snowboarding in the high mountains has never been as attractive as that is in Tsaghkadzor. The mountains in Tsaghkadzor are an ideal place for skiing and snowboarding for both beginners and amateur sportsmen. The beginners will have an instructor to help them throughout the tour. The steepest slopes reach up to 270 degrees. The total ski run of 7200 meters allows you to catch all the magic of this mountainous land with snow capped peaks and many other surprises. And the 2900 meters ropeway will make you feel in the air high above the half white, half brown trees, and snow-white rocks and mountains, and the modern handmade sights of attraction, and will make you fully enjoy your vacation, forgetting all the troubles in the world. When you think it is enough for the outside, you can use the indoor attractions including bowling, tennis, and billiards. Dinner, tasting Caucasian cuisine with dances. Overnight in Tsaghkadzor.
Day 3/Skiing and winter attractions in Tsaghkadzor
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure to enjoy skiing and other winter attractions.
Transfer to Zvartnots International Airport. Departure.
|NUMBER OF PAX||Hotel 3*|
The rates include*
- Accommodation at a hotel
- Transfer to. from the airport
- Transfer during the tours in a comfortable air conditioned car or bus
- Guide and driver services
- Meals (BB): Breakfast at the hotel
- Entrance tickets to all museums and attractions
- A bottle of water per person per day
- Company presents
- Porterage at the hotels 24 hour service
- Maps of Armenia and Yerevan
The rates do not include*
- Air tickets
- Travel insurance
- Meals except described
- Armenia visa fee 3000 dram (~6 EUR)
- Medieval vocal concert in Geghard Monastery (lasts 30 minutes) – 150 EUR total
- Opera and Ballet Theatre – starting from 6 EUR per person
- Tonacuyc Theatre – 150 EUR total
- Cooking Master Class – 20 EUR per person
- Dinner (including wine) and big folk show in Ararat Restaurant – 50 EUR per person
- Lavash baking master class – 16 EUR per person
- One full day trip to Mount Aragats for unforgettable views and Armenian style breakfast
- Balloon flight - starting from 145 EUR